Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
12. Click Next , then on the Microsoft Update Opt-In screen choose Use
Microsoft Update when I check for updates and click Next :
13. On the next screen choose one of the two options and click Next .
14. Review your installation settings and click Install .
15. The next screen gives you the status of the SQL installation and the DPM
installation as it progresses along.
16. Once the installation is complete click Close .
That's it; Data Protection Manager 2010 is installed. In the next chapter we will
dig into the configuration of DPM. Below you will see how to install DPM using a
remote SQL instance.