Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the Lab continued
12. Underline the word, and, in the ﬁ rst bulleted paragraph.
13. Change the style set to the Formal.
14. Change the theme fonts to the Metro font set.
15. Change the zoom to 50 percent so the entire page is visible in the document window.
16. Change the spacing before the headline to 0 point. Change the spacing after the ﬁ rst paragraph of
body copy to 0 point. Change the spacing before the ﬁ rst bulleted paragraph to 12 point.
17. Insert the picture on the blank line above the bulleted list. The picture is called Airplane Ride over
City and is available on the Data Files for Students. Apply the Relaxed Perspective, White picture
style to the inserted picture.
18. The entire ﬂ yer should ﬁ t on a single page. If it ﬂ ows to two pages, resize the picture or
decrease spacing before and after paragraphs until the entire ﬂ yer text ﬁ ts on a single page.
19. Change the document properties, as speciﬁ ed by your instructor.
20. Save the ﬂ yer again with the same ﬁ le name.
21. Submit the document, shown in Figure 1–92b, in the format speciﬁ ed by your instructor.
Formal style set;
Metro theme fonts
Heading 1 style; 48-point
Arial Rounded MT Bold
font; centered; spacing
before 0 pt
Heading 2 style;