Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Extend Your Knowledge WD 207
4. Remove the bottom border in the letterhead. Add a new bottom border that has a color and style
different from the default Word border.
5. Add a row to the bottom of the table with a label indicating it contains totals. For each of the
columns, use the Formula button on the Layout tab to sum the contents of the column. Write
down the formula that Word uses to sum the contents of a column. Add a column to the right of
the table with a label indicating it contains totals. For each of the rows, use a formula to sum the
row. Write down the formula that Word uses to sum the contents of a row.
6. Change the table style. One at a time, select and deselect each check box in the Table Style
Options group. Write down the function of each check box: Header Row, Total Row, Banded
Rows, First Column, Last Column, and Banded Columns. Select the check boxes you prefer for
7. Change the document properties, as speciﬁ ed by your instructor. Save the revised document using
a new ﬁ le name and then submit it in the format speciﬁ ed by your instructor.
8. Print a single mailing label for the letter.
9. Print a full page of mailing labels, each containing the address shown in Figure 3-87.
to change from
table to be