Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Make It Right
5. Resize each chart so that each snaps to the worksheet gridlines. Make certain that both charts are
visible with the worksheet data without the need to scroll the worksheet.
6. Update the document properties with your name, course number, and name for the workbook.
7. Save the workbook using the ﬁ le name, Extend 1-1 Pack-n-Away Shipping Charts. Submit the
assignment as requested by your instructor.
Make It Right
Analyze a workbook and correct all errors and/or improve the design.
Correcting Formatting and Values in a Worksheet
Instructions: Start Excel. Open the workbook Make It Right 1-1 Book Sales. See the inside back cover
of this topic for instructions for downloading the Data Files for Students, or see your instructor for
information on accessing the ﬁ les required for this topic. Correct the following formatting problems
and data errors (Figure 1–101) in the worksheet, while keeping in mind the guidelines presented in this
in cell A1
and total row
sized and placed
in cell E9
1. Merge and center the worksheet title and subtitle appropriately.
2. Format the worksheet title with a cell style appropriate for a worksheet title.
3. Format the subtitle using commands in the Font group on the Ribbon.
4. Correct the spelling mistake in cell A1 by changing Bool to Books.
5. Apply proper formatting to the column headers and total row.