Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• Click the row selector for the ID
ﬁ eld to select the ﬁ eld.
Number ﬁ eld
is primary key
• Press the DELETE key to delete
the ﬁ eld.
• Click the Yes button to complete
the deletion of the ﬁ eld.
Rate ﬁ eld
• With the Recruiter Number ﬁ eld
selected, click the Primary Key button
to designate the Recruiter Number
ﬁ eld as the primary key.
• Click the row selector for the
Rate ﬁ eld to select the ﬁ eld
ﬁ eld properties
for Rate ﬁ eld
• Click the Field Size box to display
the Field Size box arrow.
• Click the Field Size box arrow to
display the Field Size box menu
What would happen if I left the
ﬁ eld size set to Integer?
If the ﬁ eld size is Integer, no decimal
places can be stored. Thus a value
of .10 would be stored as 0. If you
enter your rates and the values all
appear as 0, chances are you did not
change the ﬁ eld size.
Single ﬁ eld size