Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• Click option button 2 to include all
records from the Recruiter table
regardless of whether they match
• Click the OK button.
• View the query results by clicking
the View button (Figure 2–53).
• Click the Save button on the Quick
• Return to Design view, change
the Join properties, and select
option button 3. View the results
to see the effect of this option.
When done, return to Design view,
change the Join properties, and
once again select option button 2.
though she has
and name are
• Close the Recruiter-Client Query by clicking the Close ‘Recruiter-Client Query’ button.
To Create a Report Involving a Join
The following steps create the report shown in Figure 2–54. The records in the report are sorted (ordered) by
Client Number within Recruiter Number. To ensure that the records appear in this order, the steps specify that the
Recruiter Number and Client Number ﬁ elds are sort keys.