Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
• Show the Navigation pane and be
sure the Recruiter-Client Query is
selected in the Navigation pane.
I have two copies of
Recruiter-Client Query. Does it
matter which one I use?
No. There are two copies because
the recruiter-Client Query involves
two tables. It does not matter
which one you select.
available ﬁ elds are in
• Click Create on the Ribbon to
display the Create tab.
• Click the Report Wizard button to
display the Report Wizard dialog
box (Figure 2–55).
Add All Fields
• Click the Add All Fields button
to add all the ﬁ elds in the
• Click the Next button to display
the next Report Wizard screen