Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Manage Data Tasks dialog box
Saved Exports tab selected
path and filename for
the saved file (your path
might be different)
selected saved export
5. Click the Run button. The saved procedure runs, and a message box opens, asking
if you want to replace the existing XML file you created earlier.
6. Click the Yes button to replace the existing XML file. A message box informs you
that the export was completed successfully.
7. Click the OK button to close the message box, and then click the Close button to
close the Manage Data Tasks dialog box.
8. If you are not continuing on to the next session, close the Panorama database, and
then exit Access.
You’ve imported and exported data, analyzed a table’s design, and saved and run import
and export specifications. In the next session, you will analyze data by working with a chart,
PivotTable, PivotChart, and linked data, and you will add a tab control to a form.
| Session 8.1 Quick Check
1. What is the World Wide Web, and what do you use to view the information it provides?
2. What is a hyperlink?
3. What is HTML?
4. What is an HTML template?
5. What is a static Web page?
6. What is a CSV file?
7. What is the Table Analyzer?
is a programming language that describes data and its structure.