Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2007
| SAM Assessment and Training
If you have a SAM user profile, you may have access to hands-on instruction, practice,
and assessment of the skills covered in this tutorial. Log in to your SAM account
( http://sam2007.course.com ) to launch any assigned training activities or exams that
relate to the skills covered in this tutorial.
| Quick Check Answers
2. Click the Start button on the taskbar, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, and
then click the name of the program you want to open.
3. Save updates a file to reflect its latest contents using its current filename and
location. Save As enables you to change the filename and storage location of a file.
4. Click the Office Button, and then click Open.
5. A dialog box opens asking whether you want to save the changes to the file.
6. Two of the following: ScreenTips, Help window, Microsoft Office Online
Ending Data Files
Recycled Palette Finances.xlsx
Recycled Palette Letter.docx