Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Figure 23-8: Use the Properties window to change the name of a VBA module.
Removing a VBA module
If you want to remove a VBA module from a project, select the module's name in the Project window and
choose File ⇒ Remove xxx (where xxx is the name of the module). You are asked whether you want to export the
module before removing it.
Using code windows
With the exception of Reference objects, each object in a project has an associated code window. To summarize,
these objects can be
• The workbook itself (the item named ThisWorkbook in the Project window)
• A worksheet or chart sheet in a workbook (for example, Sheet1 or Chart1 in the Project window)
• A VBA module (a module that contains general VBA code, including the code for custom worksheet func-
• A UserForm (a module that contains code for a custom dialog box)
• A Class module (a special type of module that enables you to create new object classes)