Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
SET UP You need the CallCenter_start workbook and the phone and texture images
located in your Chapter04 practice file folder to complete this exercise. Open the
CallCenter_start workbook, and save it as CallCenter . Then follow the steps.
1. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Picture .
The Insert Picture dialog box opens.
2. Navigate to the Chapter04 practice file folder, and then double-click the phone
The image appears on your worksheet.
3. On the Format contextual tab, in the Adjust group, click Remove Background .
Excel attempts to separate the image’s foreground from its background.
4. Drag the handles at the upper-left and bottom-right corners of the outline until
the entire phone, including the cord, is within the frame.
5. On the Background Removal tab, click Keep Changes .
Excel removes the highlighted image elements.