Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
8. In the Title box, type Enter Limit .
9. In the Input Message box, type Please enter the customer’s credit limit,
omitting the dollar sign and any commas .
10. Click the Error Alert tab.
The Error Alert page is displayed.
11. In the Style list, click Stop .
The icon that appears on your message box changes to the Stop icon.
12. In the Title box, type Error , and then click OK .
13. Click cell J7 .
A ScreenTip with the title Enter Limit and the text Please enter the customer’s credit
limit, omitting the dollar sign and any commas appears near cell J7.