Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
17. Click OK twice to close the Custom Lists dialog box and the Excel Options
18. Click cell C3 .
19. On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Sort & Filter , and then click
Custom Sort .
The Sort dialog box opens, displaying the sorting operation you defined earlier.
20. Click the rule in the Sort by row, and then click Delete Level .
The sorting rule disappears.
21. If necessary, in the new Sort by row, in the Column list, click Season .
22. In the same row, in the Order list, click Custom List .
The Custom Lists dialog box opens.
23. In the Custom lists pane, click the sequence Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter .
24. Click OK twice to close the Custom Lists dialog box and the Sort dialog box.
Excel sorts the data list.