Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
6. Verify that C3:C14 appears in the Data Range box. Then, in the Location Range
box, type H3 and click OK .
Excel creates a column sparkline in cell H3.
7. Drag the right edge of the column H header to the right until the cell’s width is
Excel displays more details in the sparkline.
8. Select the cell range E3:E14 .
9. On the Insert tab, in the Sparklines group, click Win/Loss .
The Create Sparklines dialog box opens.
10. Verify that E3:E14 appears in the Data Range box. Then, in the Location Range
box, type I3 and click OK .
Excel creates a win/loss sparkline in cell I3.
11. With cell I3 still selected, on the Design contextual tab, in the Style gallery, click
the right-most sparkline style.
Excel changes the win/loss sparkline’s appearance.
12. Click cell G3 and then, on the Design contextual tab, in the Group group, click
the Clear button.
The sparkline disappears.
CLEAN UP Save the RevenueSummary workbook, and then close it.