Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
3. Click the first subtype ( Organization Chart ), and then click OK .
Excel creates the organization chart graphic.
4. In the Type your text here pane, in the first text box, type CEO , and then press
the Down Arrow key.
The value CEO appears in the shape at the top level of the organization chart.
5. In the SmartArt diagram, right-click the assistant box, located below and to the left
of the CEO shape, and then click Cut .
Excel removes the shape and moves the shapes on the third level of the organization
chart to the second level.
6. Click the leftmost shape on the second level of the organization chart, and then
type COO .
7. Click the middle shape on the second level of the organization chart, and then
type CIO .