Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
8. Click the rightmost shape on the second level of the organization chart, and then
type CFO .
9. Click the CFO shape. On the Design contextual tab, in the Create Graphic group,
in the Add Shape list, click Add Shape Below .
A new shape appears below the CFO shape.
10. In the new shape, type Comptroller .
11. On the Design contextual tab, in the Layouts group, click the second layout from
the left on the second line of layouts.
Excel applies the new layout to your organization chart.
12. Right-click the Comptroller shape, and then click Format Shape .
The Format Shape dialog box opens.
13. If necessary, click the Fill category.
Excel displays the ill options.