Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
11. Click any spot on the worksheet outside of the circle and rectangle to release the
selection, and then click the rectangle.
12. On the Format contextual tab, in the Arrange group, click Send Backward .
Excel moves the rectangle behind the circle.
13. Press Ctrl+Z to undo the last action.
Excel moves the rectangle in front of the circle.
14. Click anywhere on the worksheet except on the circle or the rectangle. Click the
rectangle and then, on the Insert tab, in the Symbols group, click Equation .
The text Type Equation Here appears in the rectangle.
15. On the Equation Tools Design contextual tab, in the Structures group, click the
Script button, and then click the Subscript structure (the second from the left in
the top row).
The Subscript structure’s outline appears in the rectangle.
16. Click the left box of the structure and type Year .
17. Click the right box of the structure and type Previous .
18. Press the Right Arrow key once to move the cursor to the right of the word Previous
and then, in the Symbols group’s gallery, click the Plus Minus symbol (the first
symbol on the top row).