Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
8. On the tab bar, click the MarJun sheet tab.
The MarJun worksheet appears.
9. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Margins , and then
click Wide .
Excel applies wide margins to the worksheet.
10. On the Page Layout tab, click the Page Setup dialog box launcher.
The Page Setup dialog box opens.
11. If necessary, click the Sheet tab.
The Sheet page is displayed.
12. In the Page order area, click Over, then down .
13. Click OK .
14. If desired, click the File tab, point to Print , and then click the Print button.
Excel prints your worksheet.
CLEAN UP Save the PickupsByHour workbook, and then close it.
When you’re ready to print a worksheet, all you have to do is click the File tab, click Print,
and then click the Print button. If you want a little more say in how Excel prints your
worksheet, you can use the commands on the Print page of the Backstage view to determine
how Excel prints your worksheet. For example, you can choose the printer to which you
want to send this job, print multiple copies of the worksheet, and select whether the copies
are collated (all pages of a document are printed together) or not (multiple copies of the
same page are printed together).