Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. In the Cell errors as list, click <blank> .
5. Click OK .
6. Hold down the Ctrl key and then, on the tab bar, click the Northwind sheet tab.
Excel selects the Summary and Northwind worksheets.
7. Click the File tab, and then click Print .
The Print page of the Backstage view is displayed.
8. In the Settings area, verify that the Print Active Sheets option is selected.
9. Click any ribbon tab to cancel printing, or click the Print button if you want to print
CLEAN UP Save the SummaryByCustomer workbook, and then close it.