Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. Select the cell range C4:C7 .
The text in these cells is currently bold.
5. On the Home tab, in the Font group, click the Bold button.
6. On the View tab, in the Macros list, click Stop Recording .
Excel stops recording the macro.
7. In the Macros list, click View Macros .
The Macro dialog box opens.
8. In the Macro name area, click RemoveHighlight , and then click Edit .
The Visual Basic Editor starts.
9. Edit the line of code that currently reads Range(“C4:C7”).Select so that it reads