Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
4. If necessary, use the controls to the right of the Look in box to navigate to the
Chapter13 practice file folder.
The files in the target folder appear in the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
5. In the file list, click the LevelDescriptions workbook, and then click OK .
The workbook’s full path appears in the Text To Display box and the Address box.
6. In the Text to display box, edit the value so that it reads LevelDescriptions .
7. Click OK .
8. Click the hyperlink in cell B9 .
The LevelDescriptions workbook appears.
9. In the LevelDescriptions workbook, click the File tab, and then click Close .
The LevelDescriptions workbook closes.
10. Right-click cell B11 , and then click Hyperlink .
The Insert Hyperlink dialog box opens.
11. In the Link to pane, click Place in This Document .
The document elements to which you can link appear in the dialog box.