Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
7. On the Quick Access Toolbar, click the Save button to save your work.
8. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Track Changes , and then click
Highlight Changes .
The Highlight Changes dialog box opens.
9. Select the List changes on a new sheet check box, clear the When check box, and
then click OK .
Excel creates and displays a worksheet named History , which contains a list of all
changes made since the last time a user accepted or rejected changes.
10. Click the Sheet1 sheet tab.
The Sheet1 worksheet opens.
11. On the Review tab, in the Changes group, click Track Changes , and then click
Accept/Reject Changes .
The Select Changes To Accept Or Reject dialog box opens.
12. Click OK .
The Accept Or Reject Changes dialog box displays the first change.