Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
2. In the File name box, type ShipmentSummaryWeb .
3. In the Save as type list, click Web Page .
The Save As dialog box changes to reflect the Web Page file type.
4. Click Save .
A warning message box appears, indicating that the workbook might contain
elements that can’t be saved in a Web page.
5. Click Yes to save the workbook as a Web file.
The message box closes, and Excel saves the workbook as a Web page.
6. Click the File tab, and then click Close .
7. Click the File tab, click Recent , and then, in the list of recently viewed files, click
The ShipmentSummary workbook opens.