Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
8. Click the File tab, and then click Save As .
The Save As dialog box opens.
9. In the File name box, type ShipmentSummaryPublish .
10. In the Save as type list, click Web Page .
The Save As dialog box changes to reflect the Web Page file type.
11. Click Publish .
The Publish As Web Page dialog box opens.
12. In the Choose list, click Items on Sheet2 .
The available items on Sheet2 appear.
13. In the Item to publish list, click PivotTable .
14. Select the AutoRepublish every time this workbook is saved check box.
15. Click Publish .
Excel publishes the PivotTable to a Web page. Excel will update the contents of the
Web page whenever a user saves the ShipmentSummary workbook.
CLEAN UP Save the ShipmentSummary workbook, and then close it. Exit Excel.