Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
12. Click OK .
A new workbook opens, containing only the worksheet you copied into it.
13. On the Quick Access Toolbar, click Save .
The Save As dialog box opens.
14. In the File name field, type 2009 Archive , and then press Enter.
Excel saves the workbook, and the Save As dialog box closes.
15. On the View tab, click the Switch Windows button, and then click
The ExceptionTracking workbook is displayed.
16. On the tab bar, right-click the Scratch Pad sheet tab, and then click Delete .
In the dialog box that opens, click Delete to confirm the operation.
The Scratch Pad worksheet is deleted.
17. Right-click the 2009 sheet tab, and then click Unhide .
The Unhide dialog box opens.
18. Click 2010, and then click OK .
The Unhide dialog box closes, and the 2010 worksheet is displayed in the
CLEAN UP Save and close the ExceptionTracking workbook and the 2009 Archive