Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
SET UP You need the RouteVolume_start workbook located in your Chapter01
practice file folder to complete this exercise. Open the RouteVolume_start workbook,
and save it as RouteVolume . Then follow the steps.
1. On the May 12 worksheet, select cell A1 .
2. On the Home tab, in the Cells group, click the Insert arrow, and then in the list,
click Insert Sheet Columns .
A new column A appears.
3. In the Insert list, click Insert Sheet Rows .
A new row 1 appears.
4. Click the Insert Options button that appears below the lower-right corner of the
selected cell, and then click Clear Formatting .
Excel removes the formatting from the new row 1.
5. Right-click the column header of column E, and then click Hide .
Column E disappears.