Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
13. Click Customize Ribbon .
The Customize The Ribbon page of the Excel Options dialog box appears.
14. If necessary, click the Customize the Ribbon box’s arrow and click Main Tabs . In the
right tab list, click the Review tab and then click the Move Up button three times.
Excel moves the Review tab between the Insert and Page Layout tabs.
15. Click the New Tab button.
A tab named New Tab (Custom) appears below the most recently active tab in the
Main Tabs list.
16. Click the New Tab (Custom) tab name, click the Rename button, type My
Commands in the Display Name box, and click OK .
The new tab’s name changes to My Commands.
17. Click the New Group (Custom) group’s name and then click the Rename button.
In the Rename dialog box, click the icon that looks like a paint palette (second
row, fourth from the right). Then, in the Display name box, type Formatting ,
and click OK .
The new group’s name changes to Formatting.
18. In the right tab list, click the My Commands tab name. Then, on the left side of the
dialog box, click the Choose Commands From box’s arrow and click Main Tabs .
The Main Tabs group of ribbon tabs appears in the left tab list.