Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ You can often set a deadline date for a task instead of applying a hard constraint,
such as Must Finish On (MFO).
▪ You can record any fixed cost value you want per task, and the fixed cost is not
affected by resource costs.
▪ The critical path indicates the series of tasks that determine the project’s finish date.
Project automatically recalculates the critical path, which can change as the details of
your plan change.
▪ Set up a recurring task for activities, such as status meetings, that occur at regular
▪ You can enter a manual duration on a summary task in addition to its automatically