Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ A work resource’s maximum units (Max. Units) value and her working time (as set by
the resource calendar) determine when the resource becomes overallocated.
▪ The Resource Usage view enables you to view the details of assignments that cause
▪ You can manually or automatically resolve resource overallocations.
▪ You can view cost details from the individual assignment level all the way to the entire
▪ In Project Professional, you can inactivate tasks that are used in “what-if” scenarios
or otherwise are no longer needed in the plan but that you don’t want to delete