Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In Preview view, the calendar displays any notes saved with the appointment.
In the Change View gallery, click Calendar to return the calendar to its default
settings. Then in the Current View group, click Reset View to return to the default
CLEAN UP Retain the SBS Staff Meeting appointment on your calendar for use in
exercises in later chapters.
▪ You can create and manage appointments and all-day events in your calendar.
▪ Other people in your organization can find out whether you are free, busy, or
out-of-office by reviewing the appointments, events, and meetings scheduled in
▪ You can personalize the display of your available working hours, and mark
appointments as private to hide the details from other people.
▪ You can use Outlook to set up meetings, invite participants, and track their responses.
▪ Outlook can identify a meeting time based on participants’ schedules.
▪ If your organization is running Exchange Server, you can use the Scheduling Assistant
features to quickly identify meeting times of a specific duration during which your
planned attendees are available.
▪ You can display many different views of your calendar. You can change the dates and
date ranges displayed in the calendar by using the Date Navigator, by using
navigational buttons located in the calendar header, or by using commands on the ribbon.