Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ You can filter and locate messages in your mailbox by using the Search feature.
▪ You can group and sort messages by sender, time, subject, size, category, or any
▪ You can assign color-coded categories to messages and then group and sort items
by using color categories. You can use the default Outlook categories or tailor them
to it your needs.
▪ You can record miscellaneous information in electronic notes. You can categorize,
search, display, and sort notes, and send notes to other people.
▪ You can create folders to organize your mail, and move items to folders manually or
▪ You can print a message when you need a paper copy. You can select from several
print styles and make modifications to the print styles to suit your needs.
▪ When you delete a message or other Outlook item, it moves to the Deleted Items
folder and is not permanently deleted until you empty the folder.