Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
The available settings differ depending on the print style.
On the Format page of the Page Setup dialog box, do the following:
▪ In the Tasks list, click To-Do List .
▪ Select the Notes area (blank) check box.
▪ In the Print from list, click 8:00 AM .
▪ In the Print to list, click 5:00 PM .
▪ Select the Only Print Workdays check box.
Click the Paper and Header/Footer tabs to display the additional options, and then
click OK .
In the Print dialog box, click Preview so that your changes are reflected in the page
preview. Notice that when the calendar displays fewer hours, the timeslots become
In the Settings list, click Monthly Style to preview the print style in the right pane,
and then in the lower-right corner, click the Actual Size button. Notice that the
calendar items will print at a size that is large enough to read. The time period
displays the calendar month that contains the originally selected day.