Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ To more specifically organize contact records, you can create separate address books.
▪ You can import information into an Outlook address book from many external sources,
and export information to share with other people who are using other programs.
▪ Creating and making use of contact groups saves time if you frequently send messages
to a specific group of people.
▪ The Search feature makes short work of locating a specific contact or item of
information in a contact record.
▪ You can customize the information shown in the electronic business card for each
contact record, including your own.