Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the received message, tags are displayed as text on the InfoBar in the message header.
Common message settings and delivery options include the following:
▪ Flags and reminders You can place an outgoing message on your task list, add an
informational reminder to it, or set a reminder to appear at a certain time and date,
for yourself and for message recipients.
▪ Importance You can indicate the urgency of a message by setting its importance
to High or Low. A corresponding banner appears in the message header and, if the
Importance field is included in the view, an importance icon appears in the Inbox or
other message folder.
▪ Sensitivity You can indicate that a message should be kept private by setting its
sensitivity to Confidential, Personal, or Private. No indicator appears in the message
folder, but a banner appears in the message header to indicate a sensitivity level
other than Normal.
▪ Security If you have a digital ID, you can digitally sign the message; or you can
encrypt the contents of the message.
▪ Voting options If you and your message recipients have Microsoft Exchange Server
accounts, you can add voting buttons to your messages so that recipients can quickly
select from multiple-choice response options.