Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ You can configure Outlook to connect to Exchange, Exchange ActiveSync, POP, and
▪ You can configure multiple email accounts within one Outlook profile.
▪ The Add Account wizard can connect to many email accounts automatically. You
need to provide only your email address and account password.
▪ You can manually configure account connection settings or additional server settings
such as the time to retain Internet account email messages.
▪ Outlook organizes different types of information in modules.
▪ The Outlook user interface provides module-specific and item-specific command
structures in the familiar ribbon interface.
▪ The Outlook Help window provides access to current information and training
materials for many aspects of the program.