Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Learn It Online
7. Use Word to i nd the word, height. Use Word’s thesaurus to change the word, height, to the word,
8. Switch to the header so that you can edit it. In the i rst line of the header, change the word, Draft,
to the word, Modii ed, so that it reads: Space Paragraph Modii ed.
9. In the second line of the header, insert the page number (with no formatting) one space after the
10. Change the alignment of both lines of text in the header from left-aligned to right-aligned. Switch
back to the document text.
11. Change the document properties, as specii ed by your instructor.
12. Click File on the Ribbon and then click Save As. Save the document using the i le name, Apply 2-1
Space Paragraph Modii ed.
13. Print the document properties and then print the revised document, shown in Figure 2– 80.
14. Use the Research task pane to look up the dei nition of the word, NASA, in the paragraph. Handwrite
the dei nition of the word on your printout, as well as your response to the question in #6.
15. Change the Search for box to All Research Sites. Print an article from one of the sites.
16. Display the Research Options dialog box and, on your printout, handwrite the currently active
Reference Books, Research Sites, and Business and Financial Sites. If your instructor approves,
activate one of the services.
i rst line of
page number inserted
Figure 2– 80