Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Make It Right
Make It Right
Analyze a presentation and correct all errors and/or improve the design.
Changing a Theme and Background Style
Note: To complete this assignment, you will be required to use the Data Files for Students. See the
inside back cover of this topic for instructions on downloading the Data Files for Students, or contact
your instructor for information about accessing the required i les.
Instructions: Start PowerPoint. Open the presentation, Make It Right 2-1 New Aerobics Classes, from
the Data Files for Students.
Correct the formatting problems and errors in the presentation while keeping in mind the guide-
lines presented in this chapter.
Perform the following tasks:
1. Change the document theme from Flow, shown in Figure 2– 76, to Waveform. Apply the
Background Style 10 (row 3, column 2) to Slide 5 only.
2. On the title slide, change the title from New Aerobics Classes to New Pool Programs. Type your
name in place of Northlake Fitness Center and change the font to bold italic.
3. Move Slide 2 to the end of the presentation so that it becomes the new Slide 5.
4. Adjust the picture sizes, font sizes, and shapes so they do not overlap text and are the appropriate
dimensions for the slide content.
5. Apply the Ripple transition to all slides. Change the duration to 02.00.
6. Change the document properties, as specii ed by your instructor. Save the presentation using the
i le name, Make It Right 2-1 New Pool Programs.
7. Submit the revised document in the format specii ed by your instructor.
name, and then
format the text
Figure 2 – 76