Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the Lab
2. On Slide 2, insert the picture, Locomotive, from the Data Files for Students and resize it so that it
i lls the entire slide height and width (approximately 7.5" 3 10"). Change the color of the picture
to Tan, Accent color 1 Light (Recolor area), as shown in Figure 3– 84b.
3. Insert the video clip, Steam Locomotive, from the Data Files for Students. Resize this clip to
approximately 4.54" 3 8.07" and move the clip to the location shown in Figure 3– 84b. Apply the
Metal Rounded Rectangle video style (Intense area). Change the color of the border to Olive Green,
Accent 2. Trim the Slide 2 video so that the Start Time is 00:06.186 and the End Time is 00:23.432.
The duration should be 00:17.246 seconds. Start this clip automatically and loop until stopped.
4. On Slide 3, insert the picture, Railroad Track Border, and the video clip, Red Locomotive, from the
Data Files for Students. Resize the Red Locomotive clip to approximately 2.78" 3 5.36" and move
it to the location shown in Figure 3– 84c. Also, insert the audio clip, Steam Train Pass, from Ofi ce.
com, and move this sound icon to the lower-left corner of the slide. Copy the audio clip, Train
Whistle By, from Slide 1 and then move the sound icon to the upper-right corner of the slide. Start
both audio clips automatically, hide the sound icons during the show, and loop until stopped.
5. Review the slides in Slide Sorter view. Then click the Reading view button to display the current
slide and click the Next and Previous buttons to display each slide. Change the view to Normal.
6. Change the document properties, as specii ed by your instructor. Save the presentation using the
i le name, Lab 3-3 Steam Locomotives.
7. Submit the revised document in the format specii ed by your instructor.
Train Whistle By
audio clip inserted
resized, and trimmed
(a) Slide 1
(b) Slide 2
(c) Slide 3
Figure 3 –84