Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the Lab
Make It Right continued
5. Add a column header for totals in column F and create the necessary totals in row 8.
6. Apply proper formatting to the column headers and total row, including centering the column
7. Adjust the column sizes so that all data in each column is visible.
8. Create the grand total for the annual cost of goods.
9. The SUM function in cell E8 does not sum all of the numbers in the column. Correct this error
by editing the range for the SUM function in the cell.
10. Resize and move the chart so that it is below the worksheet data and does not extend past the right
edge of the worksheet data. Be certain to snap the chart to the worksheet gridlines by holding down
the ALT key as you resize the chart to the right edge of column F and the bottom of row 22.
11. Apply a worksheet name to the sheet tab and apply the Aqua, Accent 5 color to the sheet tab.
12. Change the document properties as specii ed by your instructor. Save the workbook using the
i le name, Make It Right 1– 1 Exotic Pets Annual Cost of Goods. Submit the revised workbook
as specii ed by your instructor.
In the Lab
Design and/or create a workbook using the guidelines, concepts, and skills presented in this
chapter. Labs 1, 2, and 3 are listed in order of increasing difi culty.
Lab 1: Annual Revenue Analysis Worksheet
Problem: You work as a spreadsheet specialist for A Healthy Body Shop, a high-end total i tness center
franchise. Your manager has asked you to develop an annual revenue analysis worksheet similar to the
one shown in Figure 1– 79.
Figure 1– 79