Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In the Lab
In the Lab continued
8. Format the numbers as follows: (a) assign the Currency style with a l oating dollar sign to the
cells containing numeric data in the ranges B4:G4 and B11:G14, and (b) assign a number style
with two decimal places and a thousand’s separator (currency with no dollar sign) to the range
9. Use conditional formatting to change the formatting to white font on a red background in any
cell in the range F4:F10 that contains a value greater than 10.
10. Change the worksheet name from Sheet1 to Accounts Receivable and the sheet tab color to the
Red standard color. Change the document properties, as specii ed by your instructor. Change the
worksheet header with your name, course number, and other information as specii ed by your
11. Spell check the worksheet. Preview and then print the worksheet in landscape orientation. Save the
workbook using the i le name, Lab 2-1 Part 1 Ai cionado Guitar Parts Accounts Receivable Balance
12. Print the range A3:D14. Print the formulas version on another page. Close the workbook without
saving the changes. Submit the assignment as specii ed by your instructor.
Instructions Part 2: In this part of the exercise, you will create a 3-D Bar chart on a new worksheet in
the workbook (Figure 2 – 78). If necessary, use Excel Help to obtain information on inserting a chart on
a separate sheet in the workbook.
Figure 2 – 78
1. Open the workbook Lab 2-1 Part 1 Ai cionado Guitar Parts Accounts Receivable Balance Report
workbook created in Part 1. Save the workbook using the i le name, Lab 2-1 Part 2 Ai cionado
Guitar Parts Accounts Receivable Balance Report.