Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Resetting a Bullet Preset
Search for clip art with the keyword bullet .
Type bullet here and press Enter
5. Select the desired graphic in the search results that appear. Most of the graphics
that appear are suitable bullet characters; a few of them may be graphics of objects
that contain the word bullet in their names, and you can ignore those. See
6. Click Insert. The graphic is immediately applied to the paragraphs you selected
in step 1.
Most of the picture bullets are a ﬁ xed color (or combination of colors); they do not change
color when you change the theme, and they are not affected by the Color setting in the
Bullets and Numbering dialog box.
You can also add your own pictures as bullets. For best results, stick with very small, simple
graphics. A detailed photo might look great as a full-screen image, but as a bullet it will
probably look blurry and unrecognizable. To import your own picture, follow these steps:
1. Select the paragraph(s) to which you want to apply the picture bullet. For best
results, make the change on the slide master to ensure consistency.
2. Open the Bullets button’s menu and choose Bullets and Numbering. The Bullets
and Numbering dialog box appears with the Bulleted tab displayed.
3. Click Picture. The Insert Pictures dialog box opens (Figure 6.5).