Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Filling a Table with a Picture
Select a picture to use as the background of the table.
Click here to select a picture
from your computer.
Type a keyword
here to search for
Here’s a very simple way to apply a shadow to a table:
1. Select the table’s outer frame.
2. Choose Table Tools Design
3. Click the shadow type you want.
Here’s an alternative method that gives you a bit more control:
1. Select the table’s outer frame, and then right-click the frame and choose
Format Shape. The Format Shape task pane appears.
2. Click Shape Options, and then click the Effects icon .
3. Click Shadow to expand that category, as shown in Figure 8.19 .
4. Click the Presets button, and click the desired preset.
5. Click the Color button, and click the desired color.
6. (Optional) If desired, drag any of the sliders to fine-tune the shadow. These are
covered in greater detail in Chapter 9.
7. Click Close to close the Format Shape task pane when you are finished.