Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Optimize Media. If you follow one of these hyperlinks, repeat steps 1 and 2 to
return to this spot after you are ﬁ nished.
Choose whether remote viewers can download the presentation, and then connect
to a server.
4. Click Connect. You are connected to the broadcast server. (You may be prompted
for your Windows Live ID; sign in if prompted.) A link appears for participants to
use to see the broadcast.
5. Copy this link to the Clipboard (click Copy Link, or select it and press Ctrl+C)
and then paste it into an e-mail, instant message, or other medium through
which you want to share it with others. You can click Send in E-Mail to automati-
cally start a new e-mail containing the link.
6. Click Start Presentation. The show begins in Slide Show view on your PC.
7. Show the presentation as you would normally. When you are ﬁ nished, Normal
8. On the Present Online tab on the Ribbon, click End Online Presentation.
9. At the confirmation box, click End Online Presentation.
As you are broadcasting, a Present Online tab appears in Normal view. (You can return to
Normal view at any time to work with it.) There you’ll ﬁ nd the following options, as shown
in Figure 20.13:
Use Presenter View. If you have more than one monitor, you can choose to use
Presenter view on one of them by marking this check box.