Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Configuring the Trust Center
You can also add more trusted locations. For example, you may want to trust a folder in
which you store your presentation ﬁ les for a certain client.
To add a trusted location, follow these steps:
1. Choose File
2. Click Trust Center, and click the Trust Center Settings button.
3. Click Trusted Locations. A list of currently trusted locations appears, as shown in
You can set up new trusted locations in the Trust Center dialog box.
4. Click Add New Location.
5. Click the Browse button, and browse to the location you want. If you want,
select the Subfolders of This Location Are Also Trusted check box.
6. Click OK.
7. Click OK to close the Trust Center dialog box.
8. Click OK to close the PowerPoint Options dialog box.
Figure 22.1 shows other settings and buttons that you can also select:
Allow Trusted Locations on My Network. Enables you to add trusted locations
that exist other than on your local computer.