Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Bubble Comments in Microsoft Office Word 2003
Comment bubbles were a new addition to Word 2002, enabling users to view
and respond to comments (in Print Layout and Web Layout views) in bubbles in
the right margin of the document. The ink feature in Office 2003 allows you to
use Word’s bubble comments feature and also provides for handwritten and
drawn comments inside the bubbles. This enables you to insert traditional
comments using a variety of handwritten, typed, or mixed formats.
(See Figure 8-1.)
Figure 8-1 You can enter bubble comments in Word with a mix of
hand-written, drawn, or typed notes.
Search JabSto ::

Custom Search