Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Neat Table Tricks
2. On a corner of your page or slide, away from the table, drag to draw
3. On the (Drawing Tools) Format tab, open the drop-down list on the
Shape Fill button and choose No Fill.
4. Open the drop-down list on the Shape Outline button and choose a
very dark color.
5. Open the drop-down list on the Shape Outline button, choose Weight,
and choose a thick line.
6. Drag the oval over the data on your table that you want to highlight.
If the oval is obscured by the table, go to the (Drawing Tools) Format
tab, and click the Bring Forward button (click the Arrange button, if
necessary, to see this button). While you’re at it, consider rotating the oval
a little way to make it appear as though it was drawn by hand on the