Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Meetings Galore: Scheduling Appointments
You can change an appointment to a date you can’t see on the calendar by
following these steps:
1. Double-click the appointment.
The Appointment dialog box opens.
2. Click the Calendar icon in the leftmost Start Time box to see the
selected month’s calendar.
A drop-down calendar appears (see Figure 8-7).
Click to change month.
3. Pick the month by clicking one of the triangles beside the month’s
Clicking the left triangle moves you one month earlier; clicking the right
triangle moves you one month later.
4. Click the day of the month you want.
5. Click in the rightmost Start Time text box and enter the appointment’s
new time, if needed.