Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
In Chapter 7, you discover how to apply WordArt formatting to any bit of text
in PowerPoint 2013. WordArt also appears on the Insert tab on the Ribbon,
which provides a convenient way to insert a text box with text that is already
formatted with WordArt formatting.
To insert WordArt, follow these steps:
1. Move to the slide on which you want to insert WordArt.
2. Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon and then click the WordArt button
in the Text group.
A gallery of WordArt styles is displayed, as shown in Figure 16-9.
Figure 16-9: The WordArt gallery.
3. Select the WordArt style you want to use.
The WordArt text box is inserted on the slide, as shown in Figure 16-10.
4. Click the WordArt text box and then type the text you want to use.
5. Apply any other WordArt formatting you want.
For more information about WordArt formatting, refer to Chapter 7.