Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
Click in the Input Range field, and then select cells C3:C17 . $C$3:$C$17 appears in
the Input Range field.
Select the Summary statistics check box.
Click OK . A new worksheet that contains summary statistics about the selected data
CLEAN UP Close the DriverSortTimes workbook, saving your changes if you want to.
▪ The Quick Analysis Lens puts the most popular summary analysis tools at your
▪ By using scenarios, you can describe many potential business cases within a single
▪ It’s usually a good idea to create a “normal” scenario that you can use to reset your
▪ Remember that you can change up to 32 cells in a scenario, but no more.
▪ You can summarize your scenarios on a new worksheet to compare how each
scenario approaches the data.