Microsoft Office Tutorials and References
In Depth Information
▪ In the Backstage view, you have complete control over how your worksheets appear
on the printed page. Don’t be afraid to experiment until you find a look you like.
▪ When you display a worksheet in the Backstage view, you can preview what your
worksheet will look like on paper before you print.
▪ You can preview where the page breaks will fall when you print a worksheet, and you
can change them if you want.
▪ Don’t forget that you can have Excel avoid printing error codes!
▪ You can repeat rows or columns in a printed worksheet.
▪ If you want to print a chart without printing the rest of the accompanying worksheet,
be sure to select the chart before you start the printing procedure.